Follow Capital Area Transit and the R-Line on Twitter (@raleighrides) to learn about how you can be entered to win a VIP pass or an All Access pass to this weekend’s Hopscotch Music Festival in Downtown Raleigh featuring Public Enemy.
Send your answers to the following trivia questions to catinfo[at]raleighnc.gov for your chance to win a Hopscotch pass, brought to you by the R-Line and Capital Area Transit!If you planned to attend a show at the Downtown Raleigh Amphitheatre and wanted to avid traffic congestion by riding the R-Line, which stop is located close to the amphitheatre for your convenience?
- If you planned to attend a show at the Downtown Raleigh Amphitheatre and wanted to avoid traffic congestion by riding the R-Line, which stop is located close to the amphitheatre for your convenience?
- How many City of Raleigh Parking Decks are along the R-Line route?
- Which websites provide real time route information on the R-Line?
- How much does it cost to ride the R-Line?
- Which CAT bus routes will connect you to Crabtree Valley Mall, North Hills Shopping Center, Cameron Village and Triangle Town Center?
Hopscotch Music Festival
Homegrown by the Independent Weekly, the Hopscotch Music Festival gives the Triangle something new and noteworthy – an event that celebrates the area’s rich local talent by pairing it with an abundance of amazing national and international bands. Featuring just about every genre imaginable – rock, hip-hop, alt-country, metal, dance, punk, classical, noise, drone, folk, and more – the festival offers choices for every type of music fan. Linking 10 venues over three nights, including Friday and Saturday in City Plaza, the city’s premier public space, Hopscotch invites you to enjoy downtown Raleigh in a way you haven’t yet.