This week’s edition of transportation and commuter related news covers a S24o in Durham, PARKing Day, public meetings, and a little biking design inspiration.
- Have your say for the future of transit in the Triangle – 2nd round of public meetings start this week (OurTransitFuture.com)
- One less parking space is a good thing during Park(ing) Day 2010 – September 17th (Park(ing).org)
- Take the Path Less Pedaled to camp in Durham (The Path Less Pedaled blog)
- Switching Gears in travel mode can switch obesity levels (The Republic)
- Bike Inspired Decor and Accessories (Design*Sponge)