Don’t forget that October is “Walk to School Month” and the NC State Fair also opens this month. Two great chances to change your travel habits and use an alternative mode to get where you need to go.
- Intercity Buses on the Up and Up (via The Infrastructurist)
- Fuel Economy will go up to 62 mpg in cars (via Rueters)
- Triangle Rail System will likely split East and West (via Durham Herald Sun)
- Congestion? Is the forecast real? (via Raleigh News & Observer)
- DocuSource & Triangle Spokes Group donate bikes to kids (via Business News)